Home » Topics » Welcome » about Bitcoin Cash
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tommy cooper
    Participant

Hi friends, I recently found out about Bitcoin Cash and I’m trying to figure out what the difference between it and regular Bitcoin is. Can someone share some information or experience of using it? I would be grateful for hints!

ron swanson
    Participant

Wonderful question, and I’m willing to share my understanding. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a fork of Bitcoin (BTC) created in 2017. The main difference between the two is scalability and block size. Bitcoin Cash solved the scalability problem by increasing the maximum block size to 8MB, which speeds up transactions and reduces fees. This allows BCH to be more competitive as a medium of exchange. If you’re interested in more details, I recommend reading this article https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/what-is-bitcoin-cash-and-how-does-it-differ-from-bitcoin/ . It covers all aspects of the differences and features of Bitcoin Cash from the original Bitcoin.

jon snow
    Participant

Hi forum members, I too have been paying attention to Bitcoin Cash and it seems like an interesting alternative. I like the idea of improved scalability and lower fees. Have any of you already used Bitcoin Cash for transactions? What are your impressions?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.