Home » Topics » Welcome » Considering Buying a Macaw for Sale – Need Help!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    danvars
    Participant

Hi all, I’ve been thinking about buying a macaw for a while, and I recently saw a few macaws for sale online. I’m leaning towards getting a scarlet macaw, but I’m unsure about where to buy from. What should I look out for when buying a macaw? How do I make sure I’m getting a healthy bird from a trusted source? Any recommendations for breeders or tips on how to avoid scams would be greatly appreciated!

samui
    Participant

Hi all! I’ve been considering getting a macaw for sale and have been looking at various options online. When buying a macaw, prioritize sellers who offer detailed health records and are open to answering your questions about their breeding practices. Look for signs of a healthy bird, such as clear eyes, smooth feathers, and an active personality. Be cautious of deals that seem too good to be true or sellers who aren’t transparent. I had a positive experience with CJ Parrots Farm, known for its reliable and healthy birds. They’re definitely worth checking out!

danvars
    Participant

Great advice! I’ve also heard good things about CJ Parrots Farm. It’s essential to do your research and choose a reputable seller when buying a macaw. Be sure to ask about the bird’s diet, socialization, and any potential health issues.

samui
    Participant

I’m also in the market for a macaw and will definitely keep your tips in mind. It’s reassuring to know that there are reputable sellers like CJ Parrots Farm out there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.