Home » Topics » Welcome » Searching for a reliable phone number rental service
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susan Donovan
    Participant

Hi everyone!I used to rent a phone number to register on websites, but then I stopped using it. Now, after using a personal number, I started getting a lot of spam in the form of SMS. I’d like to rent a number again, but unfortunately I can’t remember where I did it before. Maybe some of you know a good site where I can rent numbers?

Prentice Galagel
    Participant

Hi. Oh, this is a familiar situation for me. I find that renting phone numbers is a convenient and secure way to register without having to reveal your personal number. I regularly use temp phone number for such purposes. I recently used one of these services where nothing is registered and all messages are automatically deleted after 24 hours. It’s a great way to protect your personal number from spam and unwanted calls. Best of luck to you in finding a good site for yourself!

Olivia Baker
    Participant

Hey there! I totally get where you’re coming from. I’ve been in the same boat, trying to protect my personal number from all the spam and telemarketing calls. I’ve been searching for a reliable platform to rent phone numbers too, so suggestion sounds promising. Thanks for sharing your experience! Hopefully, we both find a solution soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.