Home » Topics » Welcome » What do you think about floor sanding and where to search professionals
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hindratt
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m looking to understand the basics of floor sanding. I’ve got some wooden floors at home that could use a facelift, and I’m thinking about tackling the project myself. Any tips or advice on where to start?

Sondra
    Participant

Adding to that, make sure to clean the floor thoroughly before starting. Remove any nails or staples, and fill in gaps or cracks with wood filler. Also, wear protective gear like a dust mask and goggles. The dust can get pretty intense! But as for me, i would gladly suggest you to go to professionals https://perfectfinishflooring.com.au/floor-sanding-lake-macquarie/ because they will get everything done much more quickly you know

Sorrin
    Participant

Floor sanding can be a DIY project, but it’s crucial to understand the basics. Firstly, make sure you have the right equipment like a drum sander, edge sander, and sandpaper of different grits. Start with a coarse grit and gradually move to finer grits. It’s important to follow the wood grain and be patient for the best results.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.